Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Pain or sickness makes it harder
1. Waiting to hear from he Plastic surgeon about when he'd be able to do an incision on my right side that's been causing me discomfort for a couple of years. Still no date set and it's been 2 weeks since I saw Dr. Rosen.
2. Back pain is worse and nothing seems to help. I am in a great deal of pain and anxiety.
3. Reverse mortgage process is taking more than I was led to believe it would take. I am definitely running out of money.
4. Changing PCP is not going smoothly at all. Feel like I'm being tossed around from one to another.
5. Therapist is most steady person in all of this.
6.. I've even thought about telling my sister the things her husband tried to force me to do through the years - but then that would just hurt her and what good would that do.
7. Do you ever feel you just want someone else to feel a bad as you do? No, I don't do that but I could use some help. I'll call for a PCP tomorrow and see if I can get a short visit.with someone.
8. Of course all this sets off the depression and isolation. Cancelled big Thanksgiving dinner and going with 4 people instead to local joint.
9. I am so anxious and can't sleep.
Just hang in there girlfriend. Did something nice, bought a very plain vintage silver ring at the Shambhala Center Holiday Market. We did not get much turn out. I wonder how much two of the store fronts on Eastern Ave would cost? Will check with Tom. People asked about this blog the other night at Center. I enjoyed explaining it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment