Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Just stay alive - At least stay alive

It's only Wednesday and already it has not been a great week. I laid down a rule for myself a few days ago: "Just stay alive, at least stay alive. Maybe you can do more, but just stay alive. Make it through this rebirth. It's a hard one, but stay alive through it." I know others have it a lot worse, but that's not the point. The point is for us to do the best we can and not get down on ourselves. Putting yourself down is not going to help anyone else and it's not going to help you. I mean it. I know. I'm 70 and getting down on myself for how I feel has never helped at all - just makes things worse. Forget what others tell you - I know how it feels.

Tell me what you think of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment