At some point early in August 2016 I found out about a man who was able to channel healing power. I asked for an invitation to this group called Circle of Friends. Then listening to music I experienced my first Einstellen. It's a bit like meditation in that you do your best to be present. At this time I asked for help. I didn't specify physical or metal help. Now I do Einstellen every day. Heilstrom is the healing life stream which is more receptive while doing Einstellen. Bruno Groening is the man who was gifted with this ability to heal. So since that time in August my daily depression is 90% less. Many days I am not depressed at all. You might want to look him up online at Bruno-Groening.org
Without the depression consuming my days I have to learn about all these other feelings. It definitely feels better to have those things to choose from rather than being wrapped up in that awful depression.
No comments:
Post a Comment