1. Today I went back to my 2 hr/day job. It was busy and I had fun. I can't remember all the prices anymore so I just took the extra time to twist around and look at price signs. No one seemed to mind.
2. Waiting for results of MRI of low back from last week. Could make the difference between surgery (yes or no). I think about it too much. Thinking about it does not help, just makes me more anxious and obsessed.
3. Have to admit it's good to have access to this writing space again. Have not been to therapy in 3 weeks and I miss it. I go to someone who is flexible and willing to look at things in many ways.
4. Will have to finish this later because I can't remember what #4 was going to be. What a laugh !
No comments:
Post a Comment