What's the difference? For me depressed is when I can't find a clue to lead me to the path out - or at least to a place of some relief. That's how it was this morning. I called a friend to ask how her husband was doing after surgery and we started talking about how she was feeling. She said she was having her thyroid checked and I remembered I take thyroid medicine, maybe my level needs to be checked. Maybe some extra thyroid would help how I feel. True it is August, the hottest month of the summer which decreases my physical and mental comfort level, so that's part of it too.
Also I'm starting with my third lender to take me through the process of a Reverse Mortgage. This will allow me to stay in my house because without a job I can't make it. So, no stress in my life.
Now about the blue part - Blue is when I'm walking on the path, even if it's a maze, so I know what's going on, but I still feel awful. I think I'll go make myself a smoothie to cheer up. I have all my favorite stuff, honeydew melon, mangoes, peaches. Then I could do pineapple and watermelon. These are my substitute for ice cream which is what I really want!
See you soon
No comments:
Post a Comment