Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Heat + Exhaustion - Remember, that's probably just a depression imitation

I couldn't be happier that today is the first day of Sept. August with it's sweat and heat makes my body want to give up. Usually I give in to it and stay where there's AC or a fan.  Yesterday, early in the morning, thank god, I had to go to the x-ray dept. for a stress test. My primary care doc seems to think my exhaustion and sweating could be heart related. I knew it wasn't and I was right.

Call me any time between October and April or May and I'll be up for a Pride March or learning to kayak - or a drive to Burlington to dance - but not today.

So happy to be able to remember that it feels down trodden and helpless, but it's only the heat old girl - only the damn heat.

Be well,
VS

No comments:

Post a Comment