Sunday, September 13, 2015

Spider Web

I feel like I've walked into a spider web. At first it was one or two sticky strings grabbing at me, then there was a gap and I was able to make a hat display and work on my sundress. But when a friend says something slightly off I'm offended or hurt and it's like another sticky arm attaching to me. Now I'm more attached to the web. I can still move and maybe even work my way free, but it is difficult and lonely. Very sensitive. 
I know you can't die from depression - not like cancer, that is. My friend said she read my blog and was surprised at how good it was, she liked the way I wrote from the heart. But why then is it I don't feel I have a heart today - or maybe it feels like too much heart. That spider wants to hold me tight and pull my heart out of me. 
Tomorrow we are going to take the bus to Cape Cod and rent a car for a few days. I want to see the ocean and feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment