Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lily Tomlin

This afternoon Marcy and I went to see Lily Tomlin in "Grandma." She was spectacular. I don't know if it was by design, but grandma grew to be the full person we are used to seeing, used to expecting. I loved every minute of it. 

A friend told me my blog was dark humor. Maybe that's why I got suck a kick out of GRANDMA.  If it comes near you go see it - or Netflix if you can't get to a theatre. This one was worth the big screen.

Now I'm home looking for her site. Want to write to her, but I can't find a way to do that. Guess she keeps herself to herself. Fine by me. I mean how many taunts of "you were fabulous" can one commedien take. 

Did you see her as Martin Sheen's private secretary on the West Wing series? You can definitely get that on Netflix. There she was acerbic again - loved it - I actually own the whole series - a gift from my friend who knows what makes me happy.  What makes you happy?  Make a list, it could be revealing. Don't edit it the first time through, just throw it out there. 


While perusing the internet something called "The Folk Show" came on the radio from New Hampshire. Never listened before. It's good. That's Sunday night around 8pm.  A good day, definitely a good day.  

Spell check is not working - hope spelling isn't too bad. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment