Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The next time

some well meaning person sees something I'm making and says "those are beautiful, you should make them and sell them," run, don't walk as fast as you can in the opposite direction. 

Took twenty sheep skin hats to Burklyn "the" craft fair in this area. What a drag - The best thing was the people I met. The wreath makers, "Nature by Design" were selling great guns and by the afternoon of the second things were slowing down for them and I went over and vented, with humor and now I have new friends. Of course I'm not going back to Burklyn. I'm not going back to any craft fair. I am the death knell to craft fair sales. It's taken me a long time to realize it. 

Today is the second day of a head cold and the first week of dealing with the diagnosis of Bipolar II. I hate the label, but it makes sense when I look at my behavior. Maybe I can stop fighting my "energy" spells. Maybe I can quit fighting the anger spells and see them for what they are. All this leads to ending the blame game. That just doesn't help anyone, me or any other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment