Every year this time I'm thrilled and happy to have the cold and snow. So what's different this year - must be age. Nah, must be something else.
But I'm so cold - had to turn up the thermostat on the furnace - Marcy got me an electric blanket. It's not like me, but it is what it is.
The depression is not so good either. Not sure why, but have not even felt like swimming. Holidays were predictably difficult, more so than usual. Father's suicide anniversary. There is no getting away from it.
Found out Weight Watchers is a royal rip off. You have to pay for every meeting, even if you do not attend - no excuses will be accepted. So I'm doing this program I got from therapist "S" and I'm making sense this time. Learning the difference between humming and becoming foods. Humming foods are those that your body naturally needs. Becoming foods coming from outside stimulation, ads, so forth. I'm learning the program.
Happy New Year !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment